Liquid Media Live Events ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Liquid Media Live Events Ltd of 19 Caen View, Rushy Platt, Swindon, SN5 8WQ. Any queries or concerns can be directed to our Information Privacy Officer at Liquid Media Live Events – Lydia Bauer – Lydia@liquidmedialive.co.uk.
Information We Collect From You:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.liquidmedialive.co.uk(our site). This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where We Store Your Personal Data:
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How we use your information:
We use information held about you in the following ways that include:
- Providing you with information relating to our products and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, by email, post or phone.
- Carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notifying you about changes to our service.
- Helping to improve your experience when using our website
- Getting in contact with you to answer your questions for example.
Your information is always confidential and is never used for any other purpose without your permission. We never sell or rent your personal information to any third parties.
Disclosure of Your Information:
Where you have subscribed to our services we may disclose your personal information to third parties only in the following circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Liquid Media Live Events Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- To analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we will hold your personal information as follows:
For as long as we have reasonable business needs; such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations and the services that we provide to you.
For a period of time that is in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information:
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.